lördag 26 september 2009

Update 1

Hi ppl. I havn't been blogging for a while and it's due to I don't got the time right now. It is my first highschool year so I better do my work, enough of that;D.

Godwars is a pain in the butt, I tried to go there for a week but ended up going there for 2 days.
The problem is I don't got 69+ summoning, so I got problems with joining teams...

Right now I mostly go barrows when im not at godwars. I'm trying to get some death runes/barrow item to be able to ice burst some rock lobs lol..

My goal right now is..
99 atk (900k)
70 Agi
68 Summoning
Following up with an armadyl hilt drop:d

The closet goal right now is 99 atk or an armadyl drop. I would prefer arma drop^^ I need cash badly.

The woodcutting update.

The woodcutting update they made seemse to me, being abit unfair for those players who already have lvled up to 99. I mean.. everything comes after you already have lvled it urself right? I feel for you;). I'm only 70 wc so it might be an advantage for me.

Upcoming updates.

The way you may change your name later seemse cool. I will probably change my nick but who knows, doesn't klumpen60 sounds cool already?

I'm also very excited about the new skill, don't know when it'll get be released but what I've heard 2010.

Well this is for today, good bye.

1 kommentar:

  1. Aww that's pretty sad that you can't get into God Wars until you have high summoning.

    SvaraRadera